Monday, November 15, 2010

What the--HOW IS IT MONDAY RIGHT NOW!?

I must have inadvertently discovered time travel!  It’s absolutely the only explanation, because I could have sworn that it was Monday just yesterday.

HELLO, MONDAY, I AM COMPLETELY UNPREPARED FOR YOU!

My very deepest apologies, World.  I seem not to be adjusting very well to having actual responsibilities again.  In the time between graduation and finally finding a job, I had nothing but free time, and now I suddenly have stuff to do every day, which seems to be messing with my ability to do Very Important Things like draw pictures illustrating my rambling love for things.  To be honest, even my newfound employment isn’t really an excuse for my not being productive.  I still have plenty of free time, I just seem to have misplaced my time management skills.

I should probably look for them.  But not now.  Later.

So today will have to be another day of posting random old drawings that have nothing to do with anything!  Enjoy!


The weather has been pretty cold here recently.  Today isn't, though.  Today is warm and sunny with LOTS OF WIND, which is, I think, my favorite type of weather.  I like wind.  It's like a fan that follows you around outside. I think I'd feel differently if I still wore contact lenses, since wind is a pro at throwing stuff in a person's eyes, and that hurts when you wear contact lenses.  But now I wear glasses, and those basically function as a shield against the otherwise agony-inducing wind-blown debris.  So I'm good with this weather.


I don't play softball.  I'm pretty sure I'd be terrible at it.  I have enough hand-eye coordination for basketball, but that ball is about ten times as big as a softball.  I think I'd lose track of the little ball really easily and would only find it again once it hit me in the head.  And then I'd be left wondering why it was called softball, because I am certain that would hurt a heck of a lot.


Have a super duper day!

3 comments:

  1. OMFG, it hurts like the stabbing of a thousand toothpicks.

    This comment brought to you by NOOKcolor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agony-inducing wind-blown debris, that is. Not your blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. If ONLY I could wield my blog like a stabby toothpick-like weapon.

    I could be a superhero.

    ReplyDelete